- This event has passed.
AAOHN National Conference – American Association of Occupational Health Nurses
April 11, 2016 - April 14, 2016$725
The AAOHN National Conference is the premier educational and networking event for occupational health nurses and other professionals in related disciplines.
Join AAOHN for an intensive four-day conference filled with continuing education, networking and professional development. As an attendee, you can learn current and cutting-edge best practices and explore the latest technology and resources to improve the management of your occupational and environmental health and safety practice.
- Network with the largest group of talented occupational health nursing professionals assembled anywhere.
- Be exposed to the latest trends in the occupational health and safety profession.
- Earn essential continuing education credits to advance YOU in your current and possibly next position.
- Visit premier vendors of the newest products and services for occupational health.
- Take advantage of easy access to Jacksonville available from most major cities in a direct flight.
- Experience unique opportunities daily to connect with nurses from various practice settings.
- Take time to focus your educational efforts on at least one new area in the ever-expanding world of occupational health nursing.
- Make new friends and foster alliances with colleagues who can help you grow in your job and profession.
- Return to your home and your worksite reenergized to tackle challenges armed with new knowledge and valuable tools.
- Share knowledge with peers, chapter members, and other professionals in the field.
If you’re an exhibitor, your company will have personal and direct contact with more than 1,000 occupational health professionals. No other event offers such a large gathering of occupational and environmental health nurses and professionals.
Your participation in this conference will create a notable presence for your products and services among attending professionals. Exhibitor contact information, booth locations, product descriptions and category information will be included in the AAOHN Program Guide and distributed onsite to each registrant.
Just as attendees use this meeting’s program content to guide their clinical and financial decision-making, they’ll look to your products and services to improve patient care and update their business expertise. The AAOHN National Conference will help attendees enhance their skills in:
- Case management
- Counseling and crisis intervention
- Health promotion and risk reduction
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Worker and workplace hazard detection
- “Healthy” bottom lines