- This event has passed.
AANA Annual Meeting – Arthroscopy Association of North America
April 14, 2016 - April 16, 2016$735
The target audience at this meeting is AANA members and other healthcare professionals who desire to improve their arthroscopic knowledge, competence, performance, and patient outcomes.
This comprehensive educational meeting provides learners with opportunities to:
- Examine and apply basic scientific information and technical skills in arthroscopic surgery.
- Update knowledge regarding state-of-the-art advances in arthroscopic surgical treatment.
- Evaluate the current evidence base for diagnosis and clinical management of joint disorders.
- Review their current practice management expertise and develop a plan to increase their expertise.
- Develop new clinical and technical skills to improve the everyday practice of arthroscopic surgery.
The Annual Meeting offers many opportunities for companies to maximize their outreach to the arthroscopy specialty. Exhibitors can increase their visibility by sponsoring items that enhance the value and experience of the meeting for the attendee and keep your company’s name in the frontline of this unique and growing market.