- This event has passed.
AAFP Women’s Health Live Course (Denver) – American Academy of Family Physicians
July 19, 2017 - July 21, 2017$1,195
Learn about cardiometabolic disorders (cardiovascular disease, cerebrovascular disease/lipids, hypertension), hyper- and hypothyroidism, and more. Improve evaluation and treatment plans for every woman’s life stages, and critically evaluate new information to adopt best practices for women-specific conditions.
Learn and earn CME in the mornings and enjoy the afternoons in Bonita Springs to yourself. Use the time to connect with colleagues, relax on your own with family, and get invigorated for the rest of the course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate comprehensive insight into recent women’s health initiatives
- Formulate evaluation and treatment plans related to various health issues throughout a woman’s life cycle.
- Construct an individual wellness plan.
- Discuss the unique aspects of medical care for women
- Identify and assist victims of physical, emotional and sexual violence and abuse.
- Differentiate specific issues, disease processes, and treatments based on gender and ethnicity.