- This event has passed.
AAFP Family Medicine Board Review Express Live Course (Atlanta) – American Academy of Family Physicians
October 4, 2017 - October 7, 2017$1,915
Prepare to Pass Your ABFM Exam
Taught by Board-certified family physicians, this dynamic 3-1/2 day course offers an in-depth review of the evidence-based principles of family medicine, reflecting the blueprint of the ABFM exam.
When you attend, you will benefit from:
- An in-depth review of 14 body system categories, population-based care, and patient-based systems.
- 30-45 minute presentations and case studies delivered by Board-certified family physicians
- An interactive question/response format to help you gauge your learning and identify knowledge gaps
- Valuable Q&A sessions with expert presenters
- 400-plus Board-style questions for ongoing review
- Bonus session: “Test-taking Strategies” to help you maximize your exam experience
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of common clinical problems seen in family medicine.
- Analyze your training needs on conditions or elements within specific body systems, as defined by the ABFM.
- Outline effective test-taking strategies to prepare for the ABFM exam.