A.S.P.E.N. Clinical Nutrition Week (CNW) – American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
January 22, 2018 - January 25, 2018$945
Your patients depend on you to provide safe, efficacious care, which means you must be up-to-date on the many research and practice developments in the field of clinical nutrition and metabolism.
Clinical Nutrition Week will equip you with the knowledge you can take back to your institution to implement necessary change immediately. Your attendance will positively impact you, your patients, your fellow nutrition support team members, and your institution. CNW is the one conference you must attend.
What can you expect from CNW?
- The largest audience of multidisciplinary clinical nutrition professionals (physicians, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, researchers, students, and other professionals).
- Opportunities to connect with this specialized audience and drive home your product or service in pre and post-event marketing.
- Quality leads from dedicated clinical nutrition specialists who are leaders in the field. These individuals attend CNW to gain evidence-based knowledge that will improve their patient outcomes; your company’s products and services support this effort.
- Throughout the Expo, food will be offered, so that CNW attendees don’t have to leave for meals. This allows attendees to maximize their time with exhibitors.
- Superior educational sessions for both attendees and exhibitors.